Sunday 5 February 2012

final title sequence

Finally have a completed title sequence. I got really into syncing the music with the anaimation. The chosen song fits in really nicely with the content and helped in terms of creativity as the noises that played inspired me to create new effects. I tried to play with depth within this video using: a 3D-like sun, a detailed background, cc particle world, movement through the x, y & z axis etc and for the universe, it fitted in nicely, however, this could all be improved with time. I wanted to keep the type quite minimal and small as i felt it took the emphasis off the imagery which i wanted to keep clear and simple. The circular movements seem to compliment the sound which is nice. All in all it's been really interesting to learn a skill in a different area of graphic design and I feel pretty comfortable using the software.