Sunday 9 January 2011

Collection 100: Opinions

Ben - I love all types of music but if i was to narrow it down i'd go for r'n'n hip hop or a bit of funky house

Emily - I like my crazy music, stuff that gets me buzzed..

Elaine - Oooh i love my dance and disco music!

John - Depends on the atmosphere, sometimes i like it proper chilled & other times i like it hectic!

Luci - Summer tunes always makes me feel happy!

Josh - Old skooooooool

Will - Ahh i cant narrow it down, i like all kinds of music! Suppose it depends what mood im in

Debs Harwood - 80's classics all the way! Or salsa on a girls night out!

Marcus - Music is my life, i couldnt live without it!

Nikolas - Life without music is like bread without butter... its just wrong!

Oli - I like bouncy music, like techno house

Mummy Roberts - Frank Sinatra takes my fancy!

Sam - I dont want to admit it but im well into my disney. A whole new world - next question!

Joe - I love how music can take you back to a time or a place or even reminds you of someone