Monday 3 October 2011

Identify and explain 5 reasons why you chose to study on this programme
- the course will help me develop the professionalism I will need to be a successful graphic designer
- leeds college of art offers a wide range of facilities that will aid my development
- the course has a wide range of industrial links
- the city has a great atmosphere 
- the main reason I chose to study on the course is because of the quality and depth of the course content

Identify and explain 5 things that you want to learn during your time on the programme
- I aim to havre a wide knowledge of the application of type and image
- I'd like to be able to consistently manage my time. This will help me develop the professionalism that I need.
- this year I'd like to find my personal direction as a graphic designer
- I'd aim to have some crucial links into the industry
- printing methods is an area in which I hope to be more knowledgable

Identify and explain 5 skills that you think are your strengths
- I've always had an eye for composition and balance within design and i hope to be more playful with this at level 05
- Visually developing an idea throughout the design process
- I'm keen on the traditional printing methods and after both foundation and my elective I'd say I've developed a strong understanding of the process
- Application of colour in my design



  • Identify and explain 5 things that you want to improve.
  • Identify and explain 5 ways that you will evaluate your progress.
  • Identify 5 questions that you want to find the answer to