Friday 28 October 2011

FILM//design development

















 










I wanted to play with this vector to see if it can be applied within the designs. The logo itself is pretty minimal and i think some simple illustration could aid the simplistic appearance of the designs....the logo would fit in pretty well with the linear drawing too




















 << incorporating the logo















In black-and-white photographic film there is usually one layer of silver salts. When the exposed grains are developed, the silver salts are converted to metallic silver, which blocks light and appears as the black part of the film negative.

I think this would be a good opportunity to incorporate FOILING into my designs. It will help add that sophistication that I'm looking for.


I wanted to see how they'd come out & so I simply used a silver pen over the line:
































although i quite like the idea of illustrations within the designs im not sure if they work in terms of keeping the designs sophisticated so i think i'll keep playing around and possibly looking at a new direction....?...